Professional day-to-day substitute teachers are needed in all subject areas! Candidates with PDE Certification or Persons with a Bachelor’s degree may be eligible!
Are you interested in joining our Forest Area School District team by serving as a substitute teacher?
- Flexibility and pre-planning capabilities when accepting and choosing substitute instructional assignments
- Weekly pay
- Vacation/Holiday Bonus Pay, if eligible
- Health Benefits
Contact Brittany Kilbury
Kelly Educational Staffing
If you are interested in becoming a substitute aide, substitute custodian, or substitute secretary, please contact the Central Office at 814-755-4491 for more information.
Professional Staff Positions
Positions will be posted on the Forest Area School District web site as they become available. Please note that many state and criminal clearance forms are available as Internet downloads. Contact the Forest Area School District Central Office (814-755-4491) to pick up an application package.
The following forms are needed to provide a complete application:
- Tuberculosis Test Results
- FASD Availability Questionnaire
- Act 34 Criminal Record Check
- Act 151 Child Abuse History Clearance
- Act 114 Federal Criminal History Record
- Copy of the PA Teaching Certificate