Posting Date: April 29, 2019
PreK-12 Principal – Full-time 12 month position available July 1, 2019. Applicant must demonstrate strong instructional leadership and possess effective communication and budget management skills, an understanding of the K-12 curriculum, special education and student services.
Responsibilities – Supervise daily operations and management of a PreK – 12 school building with some additional district level responsibilities. Assume a leadership role in curriculum development, instruction and technology, and communication with parents, students, staff and community.
- Master’s degree and K-12 Principal Certification
- Experience as a building level administrator is desirable.
- Strong background in special education is desirable.
Act 34, Act 151, Act 114, Act 126 and Act 168 clearances are required. Interested candidates should submit their resume, standard teaching application, copy of PA certificate, college or university transcripts, and copies of clearances to the attention of Mrs. Amanda Hetrick, Superintendent of Schools, Central Office, 22318 Route 62, Box 16, Tionesta, PA 16353. Any questions regarding this position should be directed to the Central Office at 755-4491.
Deadline for applications: May 17, 2019
Professional day-to-day substitute teachers are needed in all subject areas! Candidates with PDE Certification or Persons with a Bachelor’s degree may be eligible!
Are you interested in joining our Forest Area School District team by serving as a substitute teacher?
- Flexibility and pre-planning capabilities when accepting and choosing substitute instructional assignments
- Weekly pay
- Vacation/Holiday Bonus Pay, if eligible
- Health Benefits
Contact Brittany Kilbury
Kelly Educational Staffing
If you are interested in becoming a substitute aide, substitute custodian, or substitute secretary, please contact the Central Office at 814-755-4491 for more information.
Professional Staff Positions
Positions will be posted on the Forest Area School District web site as they become available. Please note that many state and criminal clearance forms are available as Internet downloads. Contact the Forest Area School District Central Office (814-755-4491) to pick up an application package.
The following forms are needed to provide a complete application:
- Tuberculosis Test Results
- FASD Availability Questionnaire
- Act 34 Criminal Record Check
- Act 151 Child Abuse History Clearance
- Act 114 Federal Criminal History Record
- Copy of the PA Teaching Certificate