Posting Date: December 20, 2022
School Secretary – West Forest School
Responsibilities: Staff and student reporting, receptionist duties, and administrative support to the
1. High school diploma or equivalent. Associate Degree in Business or related field preferred.
2. Prior experience as an administrative assistant or secretary is preferred.
3. Prior experience with various software applications including spreadsheet and database
applications such as Microsoft Office and G Suite is required.
4. Experience with PIMS, student information systems, financial management systems, or other
school related software is a plus.
5. Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
Send letter of interest, resume, transcripts, 3 letters of recommendation and Act 34, Act 151, and Act 114
clearances to Amanda E. Hetrick, Superintendent, Forest Area School District, 22318 Route 62, Box 16,
Tionesta, PA 16353.
Deadline for applications: January 6, 2023