FOREST AREA PRE-K AND KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION
FOREST AREA SCHOOL DISTRICT has set the registration dates for students entering Pre-K and Kindergarten for the 2020-2021 school year.
PK/K registration will be held at both East Forest and West Forest on an ongoing basis. Please call the school before March 26, 2021 to register for the 2021-2022 school year. Children who already attend Pre-K at Forest Area will be transferred to Kindergarten through their current program. Parents of children registering for Kindergarten, who are not currently enrolled in East Forest or West Forest, will need to call the school to register.
East Forest: 814-927-6688 West Forest: 814-755-3302
- Children must be 4 years old by August 30, 2021 to enter Pre-K
- Children must be 5 years old by August 30, 2021 to enter Kindergarten unless they have already completed Pre-K in the 2020-2021 school year
- Children must reside in Forest County, President Township in Venango County, or Millstone Township in Elk County
What to include with your registration packet:
Parents or guardians must bring a birth certificate, immunization records, and proof of residency on their scheduled school visit. In addition, proof of income (W2, pay stub, etc.) will allow us to apply for PK Counts funding that will provide additional materials and services for your child’s classroom.
Paperwork needed for PK and K registration can be found here: Pre-K and Kindergarten Enrollment Paperwork
East and West Forest Age 4-5 Pre Kindergarten Program
Forest Area School District
East Forest – Marienville (814) 927-6688
West Forest – Tionesta (814) 755-3302
Free! No cost Program. Call Today
The Program includes:
- Kindergarten Readiness
- Early Intervention Services Available
- Transportation Provided
- Free breakfast, lunch, and snack
- Warm and Nurturing Environment