FOREST AREA PRE-K AND KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION
The Forest Area School District has set the registration dates for students entering Pre-K and kindergarten for the 2020-2021 school year.
PK/K registration will be held at both East Forest and West Forest on March 19, 2020. Please call the school before March 13, 2020 to schedule an appointment. Children who already attend Pre-K in Forest Area will be transferred to Kindergarten through their current program. Parents of children registering for Kindergarten, who are not currently enrolled in East Forest or West Forest, will need to call the school to register.
East Forest: 814-927-6688
West Forest: 814-755-3302
● Children must be 4 years old by September 1, 2020 to enter Pre-K
● Children must be 5 years old by September 1, 2020 to enter Kindergarten unless they have already completed Pre-K in the 2019-2020 school year
● Children must reside in Forest County, President Township in Venango County, or Millstone Township in Elk County
What to bring to your school visit:
Parents or guardians must bring a birth certificate, immunization records, and proof of residency on their scheduled school visit. In addition, proof of income (W2, pay stub, etc.) will allow us to apply for Pre-K Counts funding that will provide additional materials and services for your child’s classroom.
If you would like to complete enrollment paperwork before your appointment, you can find it here: Pre-K and Kindergarten Enrollment Paperwork
East and West Forest Age 4-5 Pre Kindergarten Program
Forest Area School District
East Forest – Marienville (814) 927-6688
West Forest – Tionesta (814) 755-3302
Free! No cost Program. Call Today
The Program includes:
- Get you child kindergarten ready
- Early Intervention Services Available
- Transportation Provided
- Free breakfast, lunch, and snack
- Warm and Nurturing